Dixon Construction is committed to the industry and minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to Dixon Construction.
- Will establish and evaluate achievable environmental performance goals to ensure continual improvement of its EMS.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbour in the community where we operate, and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.