Dixon Construction is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors on site.
To the extent Dixon Construction commits to:
- Comply with relevant Occupational Safety and Health statutory requirements or to which Dixon Construction subscribes.
- Set measurable objectives to ensure continuous improvement with the intention of eliminating all work related injury and illness.
- Clearly define and communicate all roles and responsibilities relating to Occupational Safety and Health of persons involved with Dixon Construction.
- Ensure that each task undertaken on site has been evaluated for risk in the prescribed process detailed in the OSHE Plan.
- Provide ample resources for Occupational Safety and Health remains a culture within the company.
- Continually review Occupational Safety and Health statistics and tools to ensure continuous improvements.
- Include employees, contractors and any other relevant stakeholders in the development of Occupational Safety and Health.
- It is the personal responsibility of all Dixon Construction employees to implement this procedure.